Wednesday 26 October 2016

Awesome Atefact



                             My Artefact  

Here is the front of my Fan 
and here's the back

Over the last few weeks I have been working on my artefact I made a FAN FILE on trampolining. I had to read all sorts of different books and read web sites on trampolining. It took me days to find all the info on my Fan and I couldn't just copy all the info I found onto my Fan, I had put it into my own words. After I did that I had to copy all the info out of my book onto my device then Mrs H printed it off. Lastly I made it into my Fan. I stretched all of my learning muscles when I was making my Fan one of the reason why I like my fan it is  unique and know one else did it. Here is a couple of facts I put on my fan about trampolining 

"How to get better at trampolining"
they sometimes use weights to increase their strength they also do yoga so they can get into deeper positions  with their tucks and pikes and ballet also helps a lot in keeping legs straight and toes and feet pointed and their posture in line🐤.

“Training time”
Some people are pretty good at trampolining even if they don’t go to a club but they don’t know how much time it takes to make their routine perfect some train eight hours a day!


No comments:

Post a Comment