Thursday 24 March 2016

Camp Omatua

  
Me trying to get off the black plastic  
so I could get a lolly pop.

I really enjoyed to try to get of the end of the plastic slide I had to lift my arms and legs up at the end because they slow 
you down at the end . I also did a big run up and that helped the speed of me inprove 

                                                                                                                                                          
Megan's best dive .
                                                                                                                                                                                                                     
EXPLORING OMATUA 
 Here is the huge spider  from camp . 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                     
Go Mrs Ramsay !!!!!!!!



It was really cool when Mrs Ramsay played twister .

she did a good job  .
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Something I enjoyed at camp was fear factor because I never new 
what I ate but I did know it was disgusting ...
A highlight from camp was going down the black plastic slide and getting  bubbly dish washing likward (liqyud)  
in my eyes and being to skeard (scared) to rub the stuff out. 
My favorite thing at camp was tubing because the river had a bit of  current 
and you got  to go down lots of times and it was really cold but my bum was the only really the bit that got wet .


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh Hannah, camp sounds the best! It's awesome how everyone takes on a challenge. You did a great job at all the activities. I am especially proud of how you managed without me at night time. It shows how grown up you are becoming. What a cool camp experience and what cool kids and teachers!

    ReplyDelete